Service Advisor Online Application Click Here
Earn $50,000 to $100,000+
Don't Apply Unless Your An Over Achiever & Can Prove It
· Busy independent repair shop is seeking a motivated experienced Service Advisor.
· You must possess a passion to excel in sales and deliver superior customer satisfaction.
· Ideal candidates must possess strong communication skills, and must have previous experience in the automotive field.
General Job Duties Will Include:
· Evaluating the client’s needs, building client relationships, while delivering a client experience second to none.
· Utilization of proper shop flow and technician dispatch
· Preparing accurate estimates and invoices for clients.
· Selling automotive services to satisfy the client’s needs.
· Motivating and managing technicians
· Five day Work Week
· Paid Vacations
· Health Care Benefits
· A Growing Family Owned Business
· Must be honest and ethical
· Must have at least 5 years retail sales experience in the automotive service field.
Base Pay $50,000 - $100,000
Certified Technician Online Application Click Here
5 DAY WORK WEEK / IMMEDIATE OPENING
· State of the art and reputable repair facility.
· Paid Training
· Paid Certifications\Re-Certifications
If you’re tired of feeling overworked and under-appreciated than this is great opportunity for you!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM? Our Automotive Technicians Enjoy:
· 5 Day Work Week
· Great Work Environment
· Health Insurance
· Paid Vacations
· Top Pay up to $27 an hour (Flat Rate)
· Assisting technician mechanics in performing technical activities.
· Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and
Lube Technician Online Application Click Here
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency
- Change a vehicle’s oil and other maintenance items
- Check the transmission fluid and other fluid levels
- Perform inspections on various belts and filters, and check air levels and gauges
- Assist Certified Technicians
- Vacuuming and washing of clients vehicles
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive lube technician or oil change technician is required
- Must own tools
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is required
- Must be team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment
- Must be willing to submit and successfully complete a background check and drug screen
- Must be available to work full time
Pay Starting at $9.00 an hour